photo bald-eagle-american-flag-banner-image-1015x400-72dpi_zpsd0686a11.jpg

Saturday, January 26, 2013

La Vanway and Son Liberty Campaign - Letters to Elected Officials of the USA - Letter 1






Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms - Eagle Patch black background photo 2nd-amendment-right-to-bear-arms-eagle-patch-black-background_zps25d29e95.jpg
Image from The Tea Party.


The following is a letter written by my Dad. He gave me permission to post it. It is addressed to all elected officials of the United States of America. I encourage everyone to share it on every social media available to you.

______________________________

I'm old and dying, but as long as I have breath I will defend the Constitution of this Choice land. Here is my letter to elected officials; I'm tired of pussy-footing with our domestic foes.

Dear Elected Official

The 2nd Amendment states: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

A Militia is: a body of citizens organized in a paramilitary group and typically regarding themselves as defenders of individual rights against the [no longer] presumed [but obvious] interference of the federal government.

Any limit or restriction is an infringement.

Therefore, Be it know unto every elected official of municipal, county, state, and federal position: if you sign your name to any illegal law, contrary to the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution that infringes the right of citizens to keep and bear Arms, you become a domestic foe and you will be arrested, tried for treason, and summarily executed by a firing squad of citizen defenders and keepers of the Constitutional law as established by our Founding Fathers who were called by Divine Providence to establish liberty in this land, never to be subverted by foes foreign or domestic.

You can easily find me, and others, if you dare! But I warn you, I'll have liberty or death and I won't be alone in either condition!

Victor La Vanway
lavanway@q.com

I second that.
Ilyan Kei Lavanway
ilyanlavanway@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment